Sunday, August 24, 2008

I need more hours in a day

My to-do list is getting awful long these days.  I have many pictures to blog about but there are just not enough hours in a day.  We are once again amongst moving boxes, and have started hauling all our belonging to our new house.  I would love to just fast forward about a week and be all done and settled in. 

 I am also leaving on a trip to Georgia in two weeks.  It will be a much welcome holiday.  Ben and the kids will be holding down the fort while I soak up every moment with one of my best friends.  She used to live in Hawaii but when her husband was sent on a 15 month deployment she decided to move close to her family and I think she took a piece of my heart with her.  I am very excited to see her and her kids again.  I am also counting down the days to be reunited with my long lost love.  AKA Target!  

I had the pleasure of shooting a great traditional Hawaiian wedding yesterday.  I will be posting pictures as soon as I can find the time to edit them.  I am excited to get to them and relive all the happy moments of the day.  One of my favorites was the releasing of 16 white doves!  It was beautiful!

Well I have more boxes to get to but I just wanted to touch base and let you know that I have not forgotten about all you and you are definitely very close to the top of my to do list!


1 comment:

keao said...

hi alyssa,

I met you at my friend's wedding...John and laura. I thought you were such a wonderful photographer who was genuine and personal with the family. I will be reading your blog and looking forward to your pictures.

Keao