Monday, September 8, 2008

Is it fair to have this many gorgeous people in one family?


This past week I had the pleasure of shooting one of the best looking family I have ever seen. What makes them even more special is that they are just as gorgeous on the inside as they are on the out!


I have known Mike Kai for a couple years now as he is the pastor of my church at Hope Chapel West Oahu. So as you can imagine I was thrilled to shoot Mike's extended family who were visiting from all over the place. It was a joy to see this family interact with each other. They are Fun with a capital F!


Check out some of the pics from our session:




The Kai Family


The grandparents with all the grandkids!


Mike, his beautiful wife Lisa, and two girls



Can she get any cuter??


These eyes are increadible

The next two girls look like twins



Mike's oldest daughter
father and son hamming it up for the camera

Mike with his siblings

even as adults they like to harass their sister

precious
A big Mahalo to the Kai family for being so fun and fabulous!

2 comments:

Kelly said...

Alyssa those are GREAT!!! Good job!

keao said...

what a small island!!! I recognized the family. Mike Kai came out of my church Hope Chapel Kaneohe Bay. It was before I got there but my husband worked with him when he did the youth ministry. And he grew up in my hometown, Honokaa.

They are so funny and a beautiful family. You did amazing at capturing that. Beautiful.