Thursday, September 18, 2008

All vacations have to come to an end:(


I knew my vacation would go fast, but boy did it fly by!  It is just a blur of fun, wine, and shopping  bags!  I have had such a great time in Georgia and Vanessa and her family really know how to make a girl feel special.  They bring Southern hospitality to a whole new level.  Her mom gives the sweetest most genuine hugs, and her dad makes the best BBQ this side of the Mississippi!  He calls it a labor of love as he stays up all night making it just right.  All this great cooking is going to have me doing a labor of my own....on the treadmil.  Vanessa and I have had way to many late night girl chats.  Each night we swore we would go to bed early but then are lips would start yaking and next thing you know we were heading to bed when the roosters were about to crow.  That did not stop us from getting up bright and early to hit the stores.  Oh no sir-eee!  We shopped like rock stars!  We shopped so much that I had to buy an extra suit case, and I shipped a 70 pound box at the post office today.  Carried that darn thing in there myself I did.  Here that Georgia accent coming out there?  I have been perfecting that while I am here as well.  One thing that I have enjoyed the most while I was here are her two sweet kids who have grown up so much in the last year.  I had Tyler wrapped around my finger after I smoked him in a pizza eating contest.  OK yes the contest was my idea, in an attempt to eat disgusting amounts of pizza without feeling guilty, but what ever works right?  Ava was a little harder to warm up  but luckily she is a women after my own heart and you can win her over with gifts and bubble gum!  You can be assured that I did not leave the great state of Georgia without getting these little cuties in front of my lens.  Check out how much fun we had:













Thanks Vanessa for a great trip!  I love you and miss you already:( 

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

W-O-W!
your pictures are very .. very pretties! They have color! and you are very beautiful *.*.
Thats corious, Im from Mexico and I practice Hawaiano/Tahitiano. I saw your Blog and I was in shock at the first time: Your dress, da beach, DA PICTURES, the children.. wow.
I'm studyin' english and maybe thats no good YET.
Kisses and greetings from Mexico!

Vanessa said...

OK, now you are making me cry all over again! It was such a wonderful trip, and it went by way too fast. Thank you so much for coming. I miss you already and so do the kids! Love you so much!

Vanessa