Tuesday, September 30, 2008

Early Bird Special!!!


Can you believe it is almost that time of year again?  Christmas is just around the corner!  I would love to say that I am one of those people who get all their Christmas shopping done throughout the year and does not wait until the very last minute.  I would love it if I did not have to admit to sending out my Christmas cards  well after Christmas , if at all.  It would be great if I would buy Christmas decorations when they are 75% off at the end of season instead of paying FULL PRICE the next year!  However I am just not that organized:(

So as incentive to all those fellow procrastinators out there, or an added bonus for you organized folks, I am running a special for the month of October.  Anyone who books a family shoot during the month of October and purchases a copyright CD will receive a 10x10 hard cover album for FREE!  I will also have a draw for 3 lucky families to win 25 free photo Christmas cards!  

So what are you waiting for?  Book your session today!







No comments: