Monday, November 3, 2008

The Guzman Five!

A few months ago I got a call from a past client who needed donations for the Island Pacific Academy annual school fundraiser.  They were having a silent auction to raise money for the school and I was more then happy to donate a free family package and sitting.  Their annual event held at the Marriott Resort in Ko Olina was a huge success!  The Guzman family took the highest bid on my silent auction package, (which in my opinion happened to be the best prize) well maybe second to the year of free orthodontic care donated by a local dentist.  At any rate it was a pleasure to meet the Guzman's and their three boys.  However I am pretty sure their oldest son Ben would have much rather got wrestled down and had braces glued to his teeth then have to pose in front of my camera.  Although as much as he did not want to admit it,  I think even he had fun and cracked a smile to show off his pearly whites.  Thank you Guzman family for a fun evening.  I hope you win again next year!












1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Aloha Alyssa,
My son John called me last evening here in Olympia WA to give me your web address.When I started scrolling down and saw Grandma's babies I couldn't believe it! Oh you did a "Beautiful" job capturing the beauty of my family!
My son and his lovely and beautiful wife Kalei are wonderful parents and you can truly see the "Blessings" of their love, in their 3 handsome sons.Bless you and Mahalo,Margaret Allen.