Tuesday, November 11, 2008

It's all about the shoes...

I had a blast the other night with a fun couple of three years who had spunk from the inside all the way down to their shoes! It turns out that Tony is a collector of the sneaker. His shoe collection goes well into the double digits and are stacked neatly in boxes in his closet. We only teased him a little bit about having more shoes then most girls.


It was not only the shoes that made this couple great though. We had a blast capturing fun shots and trying out some new poses. As you can see Cherri is drop dead gorgeous and made my job way to easy. I think I might start frequenting the restaurant they work at just so I can hang out with them again. I also have a big crush on one of the bartenders there.....and so I married him!


Thanks Cherri and Tony for being so laid back and climbing all those rocks in your fancy shoes:)

























1 comment:

Anonymous said...

These are so awesome! I love the one of him picking her up on the rocks. V